These No Bake Almond & Coconut Cookies are quick, easy and delicious. Perfect alternative to cookies.
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 Cup almond milk
- 1/2 Cup chocolate nut butter
- 1 Cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 Cups desiccated coconut
- Whole almonds for garnish
- 1/2 Cup raw cacao nibs (for drizzle)
1. Turn the hob on to a low/medium heat, in a large pot add the milk, butter and choco nut butter and mix well until the butter has completely melted.
2. Add the desiccated coconut and the sliced almonds, then mix well until everything is evenly coated.
3. On a baking tray put some baking paper and scoop 1tbsp of the mix and press it down on the tray to form the cookies. Add the whole almonds on top.
4. Melt the raw cacao nibs in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time and mix well until it’s completely melted. Put the mix into a piping bag and decorate the cookies as desired.
5. Set the cookies at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
If you make these or have had something similar we'd love to hear about it in the comments section!