- 200g All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cane Sugar
- 230g Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Butter (melted)
1. In a large bowl, using a sieve add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and then mix well.
2. In a food processor, add the original granola. Blend until it is all crumbled up, then add it to the mix.
3. Put the butter in a small bowl and heat it in the microwave until it melts.
4. When the butter cools, make hole in the middle of the mix and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter. Mix well until it gets a smooth consistency.
5. In a frying pan, add a teaspoon of butter in medium heat.
6. When it’s hot enough pour or scoop the mixture into the frying pan.
7. When bubbles start appearing on the pancake, it means it’s ready to flip over, cook for an extra 1 minute for the other side to brown.
8. Now it’s ready to serve!