We have been enjoying crackers on our lunch breaks here at the Nutty HQ, but we wanted something that was a little healthier than your typical cracker. So, Caren decided to take matters into hew own hands, and went to the kitchen to create these delicious savoury crackers. Needless to say they didn't last very long in the office! So, here is the recipe for you to try out. We can't wait to see your nutty cracker creations.
- 100g Wilde Nuts Roasted and Salted Almonds
- 50g Walnuts
- 50g Cashews
- 50g Pecans
- 50g Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Egg
- 27g Water
- Chia Seeds (to sprinkle on top)
- In a food processor, add the nuts and the seeds and blend until they are all crumbled.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until it’s all combined.
- Put the mixture on a baking sheet and then place another baking sheet on top, use the rolling pin to stretch the mix out until it is about 3mm in height.
- Cut it into whatever shape you want (I did it in rectangles).
- Sprinkle some chia seeds on top and put it in the oven at 150 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool down and then they’re ready to eat!